Phi Phi Island by Big Boat
By admin In Island Tours On June 5, 2016
The Phi Phi Island is actually the “hot spot” of Southern Thailand, made famous by “The Beach” film location. Also the Maya Bay is the most beautiful point of Phi Phi Island trip. The crystal clear water and scenic view of the limestone mountain have become the “not to be missed” destination of Phuket.
|7:30am – 8:00am||Pick up at Hotel|
|9:00am||Depart to Phi Phi island by Big Boat|
|10:00am||Arrive at Phi Phi Ley
|12:00pm||Enjoy lunch and free time at Tonsai Bay|
|13:30am||Go to Khai island enjoy swimming and feeding fishes|
|14:30pm||Arrive back at pier|
|17:00 – 17:30pm||Drop off at hotel|
- Land transfer
- Local guide ( English speaking )
- Mask, Snorkel, Life jacket
- Lunch, Soft drinks and Fruits
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice due to the weather and sea conditions or any other reason are made for safety.
- Trips are not recommended for pregnant, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Recommend to bring
- Swim wear, Sun block, Sunglasses Beach towel, Slippers, Camera, Pocket money ** Fins for rent 100฿/ Pair**
Extra charge transfer for
- Cape Panwa 400 baht, Kamala 100 baht, Surin 100 baht, Bang Tao 100 baht, Naiyang 100 baht, Naithorn 200 baht, Maikhao 300 baht.